Artist Relations Coordinator
- Build healthy relationships and marketing strategies with Artists, Managers, Agents, and Sixthman to guide artists through the development and execution of 5-7 events a year.
- Engage community of artists and guests to maximize the impact on events and develop character to share internally and externally.
- Organized, Proactive, Supportive, Creative, Action Oriented, Data Driven, Innovator
- Serve as Artist Relations/Marketing liaison to a defined set of booked artists performing on Sixthman events, working closely to ensure selected bands are fully supported with all necessary information, plans and materials for the event from booking through event execution.
- Develop and foster relationships with Artist teams (including management, booking agent, press, label, associated brands, etc.) by communicating event information regularly to earn trust and familiarity and to ensure artists feels informed.
- Learn and develop a set of expectations for support artists as to what to expect during each phase of their events including any key dates for decisions on activities and/or marketing.
- Guide artists through timelines for the launch, flight and execution phases of an event, balancing the importance of the relationship with the priorities to move the event forward
- Utilize the Artist Relations team strategy for identifying growing artists and making recommendations for lineups
- Develop and recommend plans for onboard collaborations in conjunction with the Core Event teams and Talent Buying.
- Maintain Wheelhouse, CMS, EMS databases, artist-related Basecamp timelines, and event Spotify playlists:
- Maintain billing for events, assuring all artist-related materials (digital and print) are promoted properly
- Maintain close interaction with Partner Relations on headliner needs on a host event.
- Coordinate with PR/Marketing/Warrior to inform media, guests, and prospective guests about our artists and events
- Activate a defined set of marketing services to provide to artists:
- Identify HERO artists and request unique marketing assets, securing content and experiences to share with guests (video/audio liners, show tickets, blogs, voicemails)
- Analyze initial social media response following event announcements
- Collect and maintain Artist Marketing assets (bio, photo, etc) to create their profile
- Develop artist marketing assets for Sixthman HUB (including a social media plan)
- Monitor Artist Marketing compliance (Website, Newsletters, Socials, Tour Presence, etc) tracking top and bottom performers and motivating underperformers
- Coordinate Artist giveaways and contests (cabins, swag, trivia, tickets, etc)
- Identify key opportunities to develop artists within event communities and the Sixthman community
- Identify key artist tour dates for event promotion and work with internal team to place promotional materials with artists on tour
- Maintain artist event activity lists across all events
- Work multiple Sixthman music festivals at sea and resort events annually, performing various event duties with the goal of delivering a world class experience to guests, artists and partners
Qualifications & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent experience)
- 2+ years of experience preferred - music, entertainment, social marketing a plus
- Experience with video production and Adobe programs skillset a plus
- Must have good verbal, written and interpersonal skills
- Strong analytical skills and problem solving abilities
- Excellent organization skills and ability to multitask
- Ability to work under pressure and adapt to changes or challenges
- Computer proficiency (Email, Word, Google, and strong Excel skills)
Discussions You Lead:
- Focus is on assisting Artist Relations Team on set actions, projects, priorities - via close collaboration with Sixthman artists and teams.
Who Leads You:
- Artist Relations Leader
How To Apply:
- If you feel like you would be a great addition to the culture of Sixthman, then please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org